1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am… but I went to bed at 1:30 am after seeing the movie Step Brothers in Layton.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I’m not exactly sure what this means, but I’m only 51% straight so I can’t answer that question without tipping over the edge into everlasting gayness.
3. What was the last film you saw in the theater? Step Brothers… I just told you that.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Infomercials… or Spongebob Squarepants. It’s kind of hard to admit, but if you’ve ever watched an episode of Spongebob and you’re under 40 years old, then I’m sure you understand.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? If my wife isn’t pregnant then I have about 8 pieces of bacon. If she IS pregnant, then I’ll have a Nutragrain bar or something. I’m not much of a breakfast eater.
6. What is your middle name? Lee. You wanna make somethin’ of it?

7. What food do you dislike? Cauliflower, celery, and fish (not including shellfish… those are yummy).
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Pssht. CD’s. That’s funny. I’m all about homemade compilation cd’s. Right now I have Bitchin’ Tunes Volumes 1-13, Bitchin’ Butt Rock Volumes 1 and 2, Bitchin’ Oldies, Bitchin’ Classical, and Bitchin’ Ballads. Email me if you’d like a copy of the playlists so you can enjoy All Things Cameron.
9. What kind of car do you drive? ’93 Ford Escort Wagon. When I drive it, I wish I were single. It’s a babe magnet.
10. Favorite sandwich? Depends on the sandwich place, really. I don’t like “dry” sandwiches. Shovel on some Guac and I’m cool with just about anything.
11. What characteristic do you despise? One-uppers. People who always tell a story where they experience something similar to you… except they did it faster, harder, stayed longer, spent more money, scored a hotter chick, had one more, landed harder, or got a few more stitches than you.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Nothing at all. Nothing beats a cool ocean breeze curving around every crevasse of my body without pesky “clothes” interfering.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The ocean, of course… in a warm climate.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Hello? Are you not paying attention? Read my last two answers.
15. Where would you retire to? Again, somewhere by an ocean would be nice for reasons which should be obvious by now.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I’ve had several awesome birthdays over the last six years, but my wife wouldn’t approve if I went into any details. Sorry.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Infomercials.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? According to the map attached to my blog, I have a regular viewer in England (thanks Jago) and an occasional hit in India. I have no idea who that is.
18. Do you make friends easily? No. I’m a social recluse. I only participate in social activities if my wife forces me to. I usually end up enjoying myself, but I’m never excited beforehand.
19. What did you do last night? Hung out with Season while Betsy decorated our backyard for Boston’s birthday.
20. When is your birthday? July 15th. (Text Happy Birthday Messages to 801-690-8203).
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? If my nights turn into mornings, then I do alright with mornings. Otherwise, it’s nights.
22. What is your shoe size? 9, but you know what they say about small feet, right?
23. Pets? Sharona, our Old English Mastiff. She’s great.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I’m approaching my halfway point toward being able to retire from my job. That keeps me going on my bad days.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be rodeo clown for a while during my stuntman days. I'm not really sure why. I'm not a very fast mover. I'm sure I'd die my first day on the job.
26. How are you today? I’m at work all day while my 3-year-old, Boston, is celebrating his birthday at home with my wife, kids, and neighbors. Sigh.

27. What are your favorite sweets? I dig anything cinnamon flavored. Fire Jolly Ranchers, Atomic Fireballs, Cinnamon Mentos, Red Hots, etc. That’s about it. I don’t like cakes, cookies, brownies, or things like that. I know it’s weird.
28. What is your favorite flower? I’m pretty sure Honeysuckle is a flower and I love those cause you can pick them and slurp the sweet bee urine out of the bottom of them.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Friday. We just started the four day work week so I can look forward to three day weekends from now on… most of the time.
30. What is your full name? Cameron Lee Daley
31. What are you listening to right now? Sean Hannity trashing on the Democrats. He takes himself so serious.
32. What was the last thing you ate? String cheese, Ritz, blueberry yogurt and a Mt. Dew. I actually hate the thought of eating “live and active cultures”, but we buy yogurt at Costco and my kids and wife can never eat it fast enough. I end up eating 3 a day for the last week before they expire.
33. Do you wish on stars? Yup. Every night I wish that our house won’t be burglarized and my wife won't be raped by the Ogden 13th Street Gang.
34. Coffee or tea? Is this a trick question? NIETHER! They’re BOTH against the Word of Wisdom!
35. How is the weather right now? Unsure. I’m stuck in my office with no windows.
36. What are you afraid of? I didn’t used to be afraid of anything, but I think my anxiety levels have been rising lately. I’ve started to get dizzy and stuff if I start talking or thinking about natural disasters or death and stuff. I’m thinking it comes with age… or maybe it’s fear that just comes built-in when you have a family or something. Like… NOW I actually have something I care about and it freaks me out to imagine what could happen to them. I dunno.
37. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper, except if I’m really really thirsty. It seems like Sprite is the best thirst-quencher.
38. Favorite restaurant? CafĂ© Trang has a “Pork in a Clay Pot” dish that is so effing good. It’s hard to order since they took it off the menu and they have something similar they always try to trick me into ordering. I have to speak very slowly and make them repeat it back to me if I want the dish I’m looking for.
39. How many keys on your key ring? Let me count…10 keys and a Fresh Value Card.
40. How many years at your current job? Nine
41. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I taught my Sunday School lesson. I didn’t sob or anything, but I had to pause during one of my stories cause I could feel my emotions were about to start leaking out.
42. What is under your bed? Dust and dirty diapers.
43. How many people will you send this to? Whoever reads my blog will see it. So maybe 6.

9 comments:
Hey my middle name is Lee too! But don't feel like I'm trying to say it's a girly name. I was named after my dad's middle name.
I totally hear ya on the looking forward to Friday fellow state worker. I started a list of all the things I'm going to do.
I'd like to one-up-u by saying I'm 52% straight.
I'm totally going to sign your phone number up for Ron Popeil text message spam. Prepare yourself for the Showtime oven on your cell phone!
I hate cinnamon and wear a size 12... other than that we are pretty much identical.
i hope the 13th street gang doesn't get betsy either, ill keep her in mind when i make my wishes on the shooting stars!
I agree- the ocean is also my favorite. Good pick. But what about that sandwich place by your work??? That place is amazing! You know where I am talking about right? Its literally right next door to you! I LOVE THAT PLACE! I have been there twice now- and I cant get enough of it!
I'm pretty sure Step Brother's is against the word of wisdom.
How would I know that? Cause I saw it too.
Oh and Spongebob ROCKS. My favorite episode is when SpongeBob and Patrick become entrepeneurs and sell chocolate.
Isn't your dogs name m-m-m-my sharona? How can we believe anything on here if you lie about something so simple?
About Spongebob Squarepants, I secretly enjoyed the series. It is fun to watch Patrick and Spongebob bashing Squidward.
Cheers,
R-
Post a Comment