Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Motivational Series

We've all been emailed some variation of those Motivational Posters. They're pretty hit-or-miss, really. Sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're lame. I was forwarded an email today that had about 15 of them attached. I found myself laughing out loud at a few of them which I don't usually do. I've decided to post some of the better ones... but the "WTF" one was my favorite for some reason.





7 comments:

Johnny Metropolis said...

)Sigh) I am trying to catch my breathe from laughing... I especially like the deception and unexplainable ones.

Cook with Tom said...

I read this yesterday... and meant to post a comment. But everytime I see the "Delicious Cake" poster, I feel the unexplainable need to go run 10 miles on the treadmill.

Lizz said...

My vote's for an Ethiopian Monkey!

The Pachuilo Family said...

I bet Obama is always pack'in heat.

KateMarie said...

WTF???

...It's Edward's lunch in Book 2....KEEP READING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 310 pounds on every site. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?