Thursday, May 29, 2008
Indiana Jones/Dr. Pepper Hat Prize
I got a pretty sweet surprise in the mail the other day. It was my totally kick "a" Indiana Jones/Dr. Pepper Hat Prize. Luckily, the hat doesn't say anything about a crystal skull or else I might have thrown it away. Indiana Jones 4 totally sucked. But the hat is sweet and it smells like Dr. Pepper.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So who did you sucker into taking all those staged pictures of you?
I don't know what you mean. My wife could just sense my excitement and decided to take a few pictures. None of them are STAGED...
I hate to one-up ya, but I have a sweet Smithsonian hat coming. (allowing 6-8 weeks for delivery) Just you wait for my post about that.
I'd like ANYTHING that smelled like Dr Pepper.
Gummi Bears huh...Jack hasn't been exposed much to Disney- he's a Noggin/Nick Jr Kid. But trust me, I've had enough Gabba for my lifetime. I'll try anything else.
Thanks for your prayers- they are appreciated.
Congratualtions on your well earned and deserved Indiana Jones Hat. YOU'VE FINALLY DONE IT.
How awesome is that? You get a prize for drinking Dr. Pepper. Life is good.
Sweet hat! That is totally your favorite hat now. I can tell by the look of glee on your face. And yes, "glee" is the perfect word for your face.
I love having those little things to look forward to. Thanks for keeping Jack in your prayers. That is really sweet of you.
Nice hat, and I can tell how much you love it from your video! Glad that it finally arrived.
seriously giggled out loud watching the video of you walking around with your hat!
That video is so convincing! I want to be that happy. I'm going to go get a case of Dr. Pepper.
Post a Comment