Ok, so this last one was a photo taken by me, but only because it was too hard for my son to photograph his own "snot-bubble".
Friday, February 8, 2008
I know...
I know I'm the type that would tell my kid to take pictures of me going poo, but that's not the case with my previous post. I realize I may never convince those that think I put my son up to taking those pictures otherwise, but I'm going to post a few examples of other times my son got ahold of our camera and started taking pictures. Notice the dates... he's been taking candid photo's for a very long time:




Ok, so this last one was a photo taken by me, but only because it was too hard for my son to photograph his own "snot-bubble".
Ok, so this last one was a photo taken by me, but only because it was too hard for my son to photograph his own "snot-bubble".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cameron, dont be offended. You know that I am dying laughing at your son taking those lovely photos!
Now onto the snot bubble.....holy crap! that is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!!!
Cameron!! Good to see that you too are a part of this ever expanding blogging world. Great to see everything is going well and all the fun adventures you're having with your kids. And Congrats on your little one on the way! I didn't even know Betsy was prego! That's exciting! Your family is super cute. Come visit us at mattandquela.blogspot.com
I especially like the picture of his shins and feet from the knees down... it's proof that he is obviously a Daley cause had he taken that pic a centemeter higher we'd probably have seen his wee wee.
Post a Comment