Friday, February 22, 2008

100 Calories, my A!


I don't know what it is about low fat food, but I think it's nasty. The other day my sister-in-law, Heather, gave us a box of those Nabisco 100-calorie packs. She told us that she thought they'd be yummy, but ended up tasting like tires. My kids were so excited until they tasted them and about threw up. So we've had them in our cupboard for a while, but none of us can bring ourselves to eat them. I'm trying to figure out why they make this crap and who on earth buys it. I've decided that these "inventors" probably can't stand the taste of them either, but they just figure "Hey. If everyone just buys a box of them one time, then we'll make enough money to make it worth the trouble... even if they only take one bite of our 'Oreo Crap Bar' and then throw the rest of the box away." It makes me glad that I don't have a weight problem and am forced to eat dung like that. The funniest part of this story is that I told my kids I wanted to take some pictures of them eating them for my blog entry and Tyton actually said this... and I quote, "Do I have to actually EAT it or can I spit it out and throw it away after you take the picture?" The fact that my 5 year old won't eat this (quote-unquote) "Sensible Solution" speaks volumes about how horrible they taste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, that low fat BS tastes nasty, but some of us who are not blessed with your little figure actually have to eat that crap more than once! Tyton looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

You kids are the cutest kids ever!!!

KateMarie said...

FINE. I commented at the HO9 page. Happy my long lost friend? :)

Your car vandal entry cracked me up! At least he didn't pee on your car...or maybe he did.

Cameron's Corner said...

I can't tell if he did or not. Our car always smells like that.