Friday, February 8, 2008

C'mon, Son...

We've been doing some remodeling lately. One of the things we've needed to do is paint our doors. That involved removing the hardware which means each of our upstairs doors have a gaping hole where the doorknobs used to be. I've been procrastinating the installation of the new hardware for over two weeks.
Normally, this isn't a problem, except now I can't take a poo without having a conversation with one of my children through the hole in the door. This is kind of distracting, but it still hasn't been enough for me to replace the hardware.
Today, however, my 5 year old got ahold of our digital camera. I was minding my own business (while doing my business) when I saw a flash come through the hole in the door. I wasn't sure what he was doing until he'd taken three or four pictures. I'll be putting the hardware on this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, I am addicted to your blog. You are hellarious! And something ( i dont know why) leads me to believe you told him to take those photos....maybe not. But in the end, I am Rolling on the Floor Laughing at this story.

Okay. So on to better things......I miss seeing you around the building. All the funny (looking) people aren't in the building.

Cameron's Corner said...

C'mon Megan... you really think I would enlist my son in helping me come up with a humorous idea for a blog entry. I'm shocked that you'd think such a thing. I'm truly offended.