
We blessed Season today and had some family over afterward for lunch. Here are a few photo's from today. By the way, her dress might LOOK like it's the most uncomfortable outfit in the entire world, but Season told me herself that it's nothing compared to trying to squeeze out of Betsy... so she knows it could have been worse. Plus, Season should HAVE to wear an uncomfortable dress. It's the least she can do since she didn't need to be circumcised.

And it's a good lookin' dress.
One last note. Betsy hates it when people make, what she calls, a "sunface"... so I have no idea why she chose to take a photo of her husband making one. Maybe she just liked my cool
Castle Grayskull shirt.
6 comments:
She is beautiful and so is her dress! I love her bracelet. Mattie first bracelet was a blessing bracelet. Glad that you guys had a great blessing day!
The only sunface I think is remotely attractive is yours Cameron, although I do love that shirt you hot thing.
You did an amazing job today sweet heart. I love you.
Are you just going to keep posting adorable photos of your kids until I agree to babysit?
What a sweet baby girl. Congratulations to both of you!
Congratulations! She doesn't look uncomfortable at all. She looks very happy! I can't wait until I finally get to meet this little girl! Love you guys!
Sarah
Season seems comfortable enough, she's sleeping in both those pics.
Nice try with the whole "sunface" thing, you want us to focus on that in hopes that we wont notice that you are clearly checking out whoever's butt that is infront of you. Are you related or something?
Whoever gave you that shirt must be your most awesome friend.
Cute cute baby!!!
I hate sunface because if you do it too long, you get a bad headache.
Post a Comment