
We've had our dog since we got married. She's an
English Mastiff but is often confused with a Bullmastiff since they're a more popular breed. I remember how excited I was to have a big (giant) dog. When she was about a year old (and about 150 pounds) I took her with me to McDonalds to pick up some dinner. She was in the bed of my truck while I was going through the drive-thru. All of a sudden my truck started idling kind of funny. My car felt like the engine was about fall out. It was shaking and bouncing and I started to get nervous because we couldn't afford any major repairs to our vehicle. Just then I looked in my rearview mirror and saw Sharona scratching her ear with her back leg. She was really going at it. Then she stopped scratching... and so did my idling problems.
She's so much fun and my kids love her. I have to punch her in the face occasionally when she tries to break out of her enclosure, but she spends most of the time in the house so she seldom causes us any problems.
My wife gets grossed out whenever I bring home one of those gargantuan soup bones from the store. It's supposed to be an "outside treat", but after my wife saw Sharona carrying this bone around for 45 minutes waiting for us to let her in so she could enjoy it in her room... my wife finally caved and let her bring it in the house. I usually have to take the bone away from her at night because she keeps us awake when she chews on it... and she's in the basement while we're upstairs.
It's gonna be a sad day when she
dies.
7 comments:
i have got to get one of those for my dog. she would go out of her mind!
Is that your back yard? Do you live in a wildlife preserve?
That bone is so gross Cameron. I can't believe that video, double yuck!
Thats exactly what happens to me when someone gives me a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos. I stick it in my mouth and pace around... it's so good the excitment of eating it overwhelms me and I can't actually eat it.
Your dog is so cute. Mattie came up behind me while I was watching the video and asked if it was our dog Gibbs. My dog looks nothing like your dog, she's a yellow lab. But, my dog is the same with bones. She wants to eat them inside and she'll keep us up at night if we don't take it away.
Did you edit the audio in about the racoons later? It sounds pretty different than from the rest of the clip.
I used the video option on my still camera. The audio usually blows.
Do you think I just edit every single video I own or something?
It's not like the raccoon comment was hilarious and I couldn't resist putting it in the video or something.
Post a Comment