Someone at work told me today that these guys remind him of me and my friend John. I can't help but share it with everyone. These guys are truly hilarious. This is classic and you'll probably need to watch it more than once to catch them all.
Enjoy
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know you or John well enough to say they remind me of you guys, but that was hilarious. I watched it twice. Not only because it was funny, but because I think Joe is hot. Especially when he's playing with the kitten.
They have some other videos on there, as well. To-Do-List is my other favorite.
Ya I agree that could be you and John. You would be the one crying, no wait john would, actually you would both be the one crying and playing with the kitten. !! You guys are HILARIOUS!
Ummm... Tastes like Liberty
I'm out...
I'm BAAAACKK.
Post a Comment