
So I've gotten some crap lately about my profile photo. I guess some people aren't happy with the way it makes me look. There are some homophob's out there as well as some individuals who appear to be "anti-drop-dead-gorgeous"... so I've decided to change my photo. I think this is necessary to keep my single female friends, married female friends, and even my female cousins from thinking about me in an inappropriate way. This might also dissuade some of my male pursuers from embarrassing me in public again. Let me know which photo I should choose. I can't decide.

.jpg)


9 comments:
Are you blowing a kiss while you're sitting on the toilet? That looks like bathroom tile.
He is totally sitting on the toilet!
Only you Cameron, only you.
I like the one of you with your hat backwards. I think that one reminds me the most of what you were like when I lived in Utah!
I like the last one, your MODEL ready for that.
I do like the current one though. Just think of it this way, Betsy is Barbie, and your Ken. I thinks its cute!
I'm all for the pumpkin seed picture.
I hear fake pumpkin dentures are all the rage in Milan this year.
I like your current picture best.
If I have to choose a new one I like the one where it looks like you're about to eat an ear plug... or is that a carrot? If it's an earplug you should totally use that one.
My vote is for the bow tie picture or the one with your hat on backwards. im glad to know im not the only one to encourage you to change your profile pic!!
I'm with ya 'Chelle...the bow tie pic is the best.
I think the after pic of the testicles. Reminds me of the the picture of you in the bowtie and the one next to it.............
Post a Comment