So I'm sitting at work the other day. I have appointments lined up all day long at 10 minute intervals. I go up into the check-in area and call back my 1030 appointment. She comes back with an attractive female accomplice. The girl I supervise is not attractive in the least. On a scale of 1-10 (with a "1" being a retarded midget corpse) this girl is about a "3". Her friend, however, is at least an 8... maybe an 8.5.
They come back to my office and I ask my probationer how she got to my office, since I know she doesn't have a license and driving a vehicle would be a violation of her probation. She motions to this hottie and says, "She gave me a ride."
"Oh," I say, "is this your friend?"
She gets a genuinely surprised look on her face... with a hint of confusion. "Um, HELLO? This is my sister? Can't you tell?"
For her to think that she looks anything like her hottie sister... I don't know... someone has been really, really dishonest with her. Probably a boyfriend or her mother.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Darn it, Cam- you are just supposed to KNOW.
Doesn't it seem like most unattractive people (it's the same with men) have a hot sibling? And visa versa. Rule of thumb: Never commit to someone until you see pictures of their family. Maybe you've picked the ugly one. :)
Never underestimate the power of denial Cam. Surely someone in the correctional industry should understand that. 'It's not my fault I robbed the liquor store. It's the man's fault'...
Wow, I think most people need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror. Lucky for me I am so so beautiful, so I'll never be in the situation you described....
oh my gosh cam you are so mean!! I hope that is not what people say about me and my sisters lol
I always felt bad for the ugly sister. They have to know it right? Hopefully there doesn't have to be one in every family because all of my sisters are beautiful! Traci
You are mean cameron, I agree with Anita. And I also agree with Traci, that all my sisters are beautiful. Lucky there isn't an Ugly one in our family. But keep in mind honey bear. Most everyone has something beautiful about them, even a retarded midget corpse! I don't think you should write or say that anymore it sounds awful! (about the rmc.)
That is freaking funny! I would say the same thing. People's perception of themselves are out of control. I think I'm a 10, but I know I'm a 4. Pretty hot looking 4 though.
I never thought about what I would be on a scale of 1-10, but if 1 is an rmc (thanks for that betsy) I think I juts moved up on the scale in my own eyes.
So you don't know me but I read your blog (hope that's ok). You win for funniest thing I have heard today. By far. I know that (rmc) is really mean. But it's funny. And I think that's the most important thing.
Dude even I think it's classless to rip on corpses like that!
Cameron. You are so awesome, I feel like 50% percent of me is made of you.
cinematicexperiance@gmail.com
Post a Comment