Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Photo's

Betsy asked me to put some of these photo's on my blog. She didn't specify which ones to put on and I have my favorites so that's what I'm posting. Betsy isn't happy with any photo's she's in... ever... so no matter what I do, if she's in it, I shouldn't have posted it.

There's a girl in our ward who takes these pictures in a studio in her basement. I know that everyone knows someone nowadays who does photography, but this girl is pretty freakin' good at what she does. Anyway... here's the first professional photo's of Season. We have about 80 of them and I think these are a few of the best:




7 comments:

Chris said...

Those are great photos Cameron- I especially like the first one with Betsy in it! She must be smoking something- because those are really good!

Anonymous said...

oh, she is so cute. Love you guys.

Quela said...

So Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been wondering what Season looks like these days. And that Betsy - what a beautiful mom.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!!! Betsy, your so high in the night! You look gorgeous and your baby takes after you, thank goodness!

I would like the girls info for the pictures! I love them!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. And Betsy you are too! I love you guys so much :) It makes me miss you so bad when I see such cute pics. You should start posting ugly ones... Then maybe I wouldn't want to see you so bad. ha ha just kidding!!
Love your favorite ANITA

Chris said...

I can not believe how much Season looks like Betsy when she was a baby. It trips me out! Cute girls. Traci