
For some reason, I was the only one of my siblings who had a blog until recently (my older brother
Ryan just started one a couple of weeks ago). I'm surprised my other two brothers and my sister don't have one. They're all hilarious and I'd love to read their humorous takes on their respective Life Events.
So I was looking through some of the photo's I have saved on my thumb drive and I found some family photos I'd like to share... one of which is PG-13, so if you're not 13 years of age, then make sure your parents aren't in the room when you scroll to the photo.

Last Halloween Ryan dressed up as a priest and my younger brother dressed up as a boyscout. You can see from the photo that the boyscout shirt was an extra small, but that's all the D.I. had available. So near the end of the party we all start making off color jokes about how Ryan keeps on checking Kyle out and kind of eyeing Kyle's protruding stomach. Before we know what's going on, Ryan and Kyle start posing for as many crude, yet strangely humorous, photos that we can come up with. This one was my idea. Yup. The priest is gagging the boyscout with his own Neckerchief while pinching his nipple.
2 comments:
That's really funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a crazy family. The boy scout uniform reminds me of that Alec Baldwin/Adam Sandler skit from SNL.
Kyle's got some short shorts on too. You know they are too short when the pockets hang lower than the shorts!! Your family is pretty funny!
Post a Comment