Monday, June 2, 2008

My Fridge

You know how you can tell a lot about someone based on what's in their closet... or maybe in their medicine cabinet? Well I looked in my fridge this morning, saw my son's trains, and then glanced around at the rest of the items in my fridge. I thought, "I wonder what conclusions could be drawn about me and my station in life based solely on the contents of my refrigerator."

I decided to snap a photo of the main part and then took a separate photo of the door of the fridge. I think our choice of what goes in the door could say a lot about us by itself. I didn't move anything around or clean anything up prior to taking these pictures. This is exactly how our fridge looked as of nine o' clock this morning.

You don't have to be mean, either. You could say something like, "The English Muffins signify a quiet, subtle, sophistication." I think that's pretty accurate, by the way.





8 comments:

Rachelle said...

I think you look like good common scents people. you got the bread in the fridge to keep it fresh, that is smart. you have the essential condiments for any sandwich or bbq. you have the big old jar of prego for the easy cooking pasta. And of course you have like four sippie cups and bug juices to keep your kids happy. And the diet coke is pure evident that there is a parent in the home that needs a little help getting through the day! Looks good Daley's looks good.

Anonymous said...

The open diet coke looks familiar..I do the same thing. What's up with the Prego?...I've never seen that in a fridge before. And where's the bagels to go with all that cream cheese? Oh, you've got the english muffins. And how long have those 1/2 full juice bottles been in there? Hey, looks normal to me.

Cook with Tom said...

My guess is that you belong to a cult that eats cream cheese on hot dogs, while slathering yourselves in prego spaghetti sauce and ranch dressing.

You pinkos!

Laura Lee said...

Spanish olives = someone who likes to snack rather than eat full meals.

3 different varieties of milk = family of independent needs and tastes. And a mom who isn't opposed to pleasing those tastes.

Open can of Diet Coke in the fridge means my mom must hang out at your house.

Johnny Metropolis said...

I wish I had that much food in my fridge... I keep my trains in my produce drawer though.

Steph said...

I'm with John, I wish I had food in my refrigerator. I guess that comes with having kids.....you can scrounge up enough food to get by when you're by yourself, but the state takes away your kids if you don't keep them fed.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. That definitely sound like something one of my nephews would do. Cool new background!!

Anonymous said...

I just think that you need to clean out your fridge. That's freaking nasty!