Thursday, March 20, 2008

Season

I know, I know. A few people at the hospital told us we should have been born in the 60's. Season Love Daley was born at 2328 hours after about 5 minutes of active labor. She's 6 lbs 6 oz and is 19.5 inches long. She has short hair that looks like it might be a little curly (wonder where she gets that).

And by the way, referring to a previous post... she's not Down's.






9 comments:

Chris said...

she is beautiful!!! So is Betsy. You totally suck to look that great after just giving birth. Anita says its sicking. We love you. Cant wait to see you. Love your sisters.

Auntie Nay Nay said...

Betsy looks really pretty for just having a baby!!!

She looks so precious.

Also, so glad she isnt downs!

Anonymous said...

I got to hold her and I LOVE her! She has so much hair. Congratulations!!!

Rachelle said...

seriously, that is exciting. i was so glad to see this post. I dido what everone said about how hot betsy looks. season is sooo tiny. congrats. cant wait to hear what the big brothers think!!

Quela said...

Congrats! What a cute little baby girl! And I love the name Season. Nice pick. Good luck with all the adventures of having a girl.

Nathan and Sarah said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for our girls to be roomates later on in life! I love you tons Boodle!

Sarah

Laura Lee said...

Yay! Congratulations. Betsy does look beautiful, and so does Season. Wow. Three kids huh? You guys seem like a fun family == and very blessed.

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I love her name, and your wife does look amazing for just being in labor and having a baby. We wish you and your family all the best!

Johnny Metropolis said...

Occasionally I wish I were you...

Now happens to be one of those times.