Saturday, March 1, 2008

Betsy


I'm not really sure how else to post this. I couldn't find an electronic version so I just scanned in the pages as jpegs. This is a brief history of my life before Betsy and then our first date. A few people have asked about it so I thought I'd post it. It's an entertaining story (if I do say so myself), but it's a LONG read so don't feel like you have to read it all at once.

Also keep in mind that I wrote this within the first year of our marriage so the details are pretty accurate. I made a special effort to refrain from exaggerating, which is something I don't normally do. Feel free to read a page a day or something. There's no pressure for you to read it all at once. It's one solid story, without obvious places to "pause", if you know what I mean.

So just click on page one and then let me know what you think. Cheers.







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have heard this story from Betsy. I adore this story! I love this story. I love that you were so intimidated by cute little Betsy. I am so glad that you found her Cam. She is truly my favorite person. Thanks Cam. See, I can be mushy!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest dating/marriage story I have heard in the longest time.

I love how you show all your love for Betsy!

I was thinking, I have a blog, and it is only fair for you to be allowed to read it since you let me read yours. But mine is private.....so if you give me your email I will send you an invite... ??

Cameron's Corner said...

scambone@comcast.net

C'mon, Megan... like you have anything to hide. You know that everyone who reads these comments is going to be jealous now, right?

Rachelle said...

Awesome story. i remember the first time you told me that story and it seriously is a crack up. i dont think my hubby would wet his pants for me.

KateMarie said...

I totally forgot about that story! :) Super cute.

Laura Lee said...

Well that took me a few readings, but I'm limited to ten minutes at at time on this computer.

I think it's great that you documented that story. Your kids will love it.

Anonymous said...

I don't deserve you!
I love you sweetheart.

Betsy

Tripp Hazard said...

I really enjoyed reading the story. It reminded me of the many efforts I have made in the past at trying to get a girl to like me. I am glad it worked out for you. I never peed my pants on a date but thinking back, it might have helped.

Valen Hunter said...

I could not stop laughing, somehow it's the cutest thing I think a guy could do for someone he loves. ON A FIRST DATE! You are amazing Cameron.