Here is the much anticipated continuation of the infamous ninja chronicles titled The Ultimate Ninja's. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if anyone (including myself) can ever outdo Part 1. It was pretty sweet.I need to set the record straight regarding the villains. I don't remember why I chose Dom and Curtis as my nemesiseses. I don't think I ever had a conversation with either of them all through Junior High. I might have overheard them swearing or something in the hallway and decided they must be "bad guys". This might explain why one of them actually swears at me in part one (which I edited out). Who knows?
You might also have some questions when you get to the really cool part about how we can breath under the water. You might wonder when The Abyss was in theatre's since that's a cool trick they use in that movie. I just realized that The Abyss was released in theatres in 1989... when I was 12 years old. So someone must have read The Ultimate Ninja's and stolen the idea for the movie. The only other option (and this isn't very likely) is that I saw the Abyss a few months before writing this sweet story.
Yeah right. Like I'd steal a cool idea like that.
One last thing. On page 12 I decide to switch to cursive for some reason. I have no idea why since my cursive in near illegible. I'll apologize more profusely when I post Part 3 since most of the last third of The Ultimate Ninja's in written in cursive.
Without any further ado, here are pages 7 through 13:







6 comments:
oh come on cameron, you can't leave us in suspense here. PLEASE finish the story. I LOVE it!!
I'm kinda worried about you right now...did all little boys think this gruesome!?
Gentry... patience.
Jaime... I really hope so.
Can't wait to hear the rest.
I don't know which one is more violent: part I or Part II. How did you NOT get explelled?!
So I'm loving the ninja stories. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this - but my cousin is a ninja. Seriously.
Post a Comment