Again... I apologize for my choice to write in cursive for the last few pages. If you need any help translating, let me know what you're struggling with and I'll tell you what it says.
Also, plan on this post taking you at least twice as long to read as the other ones. Yup... it's THAT hard.
Honestly I can see the last part actually happening. Your mom asking you what you did and you saying nothing, but really you were being mischievous all night...I'm sure that happened on numerous occasions.
Jaime: I like how we spend all night blowing things up and slaughtering our peers and teachers and then, when my mom asked what we did, we giggle like school girls.
Gentry: Didn't you notice the difference in the size of the text? It says I wasn't just running. I was in fact RUNNING. That is supposed to reflect the serious, panicky nature of my high speed evasion.
I just want everyone to like me. Everyone. Even Doug Wright on KSL. I hate him and think his Movie Show is the gayest radio program in the world... but I still want him to like me.
Call me Doug. Let's hang out sometime.
4 comments:
Honestly I can see the last part actually happening. Your mom asking you what you did and you saying nothing, but really you were being mischievous all night...I'm sure that happened on numerous occasions.
I wasn't running but I was running?? that makes a lot of sense. LoL
Jaime: I like how we spend all night blowing things up and slaughtering our peers and teachers and then, when my mom asked what we did, we giggle like school girls.
Gentry: Didn't you notice the difference in the size of the text? It says I wasn't just running. I was in fact RUNNING. That is supposed to reflect the serious, panicky nature of my high speed evasion.
The fact that you giggled like school girls just shows me that you really weren't ready at that age to be blowing stuff up.
Post a Comment