Friday, July 4, 2008

Everybody, Everywhere!

Betsy asked me to hold Season so she could go into the backyard and start cleaning up. I looked out the window a few minutes later and I saw Tyton driving her around in his Jeep and she was leaning over and picking up random items from the yard. I thought it was pretty funny... especially because the 5 minute clean up job ended up taking about 30 minutes.

Clean up, Clean up
Everybody, Everywhere!
Clean up, Clean up
Everybody Do Your Share!

9 comments:

Kim and Nate said...

My kids sing that clean up song on a dailey basis, now that started singing- Whats gonna work?
Team Work!
Whats gonna work?
Team work!
I think its from the cartoon Super Why or one of those shows.
Man, kids are great!

Cameron's Corner said...

It's from Wonder Pets, I think.

There's an animal in twuble...

There's an animal in twuble...

There's an animal in twuble somewhere.

Spackman's said...

lol about the wonder pets comment!! And this made me laugh so hard I love you guys ha ha

Anonymous said...

You two never cease to amaze and impress me with your parenting! You turn every mundane event into something fun and memorable for your kids. Betsy, you could have done it in 5 minutes but you spent 30 minutes having fun with Ty. And Cam, what a good dad to recognize what a great wife/mom your famly is blessed with. I'm so proud of both of you. So glad I'm part of your eternal family!!!
Mom

Quela said...

That doesn't look like she's picking up anything to me.... I think they were just driving off to have a pool party without you. You better watch out, that Tyton's a looker.

Laura Lee said...

I love the Wonder Pets!

Betsy does seem like an awesome mom and you all look like you have a great time. I always love the vids!

B. said...

If you thought that was white trash Chris, you should see our new pool!

Just Me said...

Though I don't know her, I believe that Betsy may just be the coolest mom in the world. Other than mine, of course.

Cameron's Corner said...

Ok Laura and Jessica... Betsy read your comments and now she think she can be best friends with both of you.