Then Betsy called me at about 2:30 pm and said she was leaving the gas station when the front driver side tire shot the car and rolled across 5 lanes of traffic to the other side of the street.
Then, while she was waiting for me to get there, some white-trash bungholes pulled over and tried to steal the tire. Luckily, Santa Claus's twin was buying some Camels at the Chevron and ran across the street to save the day. He almost came to blows with the bungholes in his attempt to retrieve our tire.
It was sad. Our family van is at the doctor right now and we think she's gonna make it.



2 comments:
I'm sorry that I find this hilarious. I'm glad your wife is OK after being directly over the blowout when it occurred.
oh my gosh im laughing so hard that someone tried to steal the tire. hilarious. hope everything works out.
Post a Comment