Friday, March 12, 2010

Most Severe Injury Possible

We've had a number of pets at the Daley Household over the last couple of years. Last Easter we bought four baby chicks. Two of them ended up being super irritating and obnoxious roosters. We dropped those bastards off at the park. The other two were hens and they've been laying eggs for us for the last six months or so.

Well, one of them was injured pretty seriously today. And now I'll let Tyton and Boston tell you about the most recent Daley Injury.




"Part of a pet." I love it.

4 comments:

DaNelle said...

Cameron! That is so gross, "it crunched when dad cut it with pruning shears"!

Heather and Kyle said...

Yeah the "I heard the crunch" makes me cringe a little. I'm glad Ty thought it was cool.

Alyssa Warner said...

That is so disgusting...and pretty disturbing, did Betsy help? haha

klod said...

Part of a pet. Descriptive.