Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boston's Left Knee

When Boston got hurt the other day, we were looking everywhere for a Bandaid, but we couldn't find one. Eventually we found this teeny tiny one that I've always thought were stupid and pointless. I mean, who needs a Bandaid this small? Ever?

While we were looking for a Bandaid, Boston asked me if I could just make him one. I made the mistake of telling my kids a few months ago that when I was younger, if I ever got hurt and we didn't have any Bandaids... I'd just make my own with a square of folded up toilet paper and some Scotch tape. They love it. I failed to tell them how disgusting it was and now I don't dare. I mean, I was taking a square of toilet paper off of the roll of TP that was hanging over the toilet! Every time someone flushed the toilet, microscopic pieces of poop were landing all over that roll of TP. Then I was ripping off a germ infested square of TP, folding it up, and placing it atop an open wound. Hello?

Anyway, luckily we found this tiny Bandaid and Boston was pleased. He was even more excited when he took it off 10 minutes later and it had this awesome design on it. I found this bloody bandaid on our kitchen table. When I said, "Boston? Could you get that bloody bandaid off the table and put it in the garbage?", my wife intervened and explained that Boston was excited about the bloody design. So I made a deal with Boston. I'd take a photo of it to keep for all time, if he'd put it in the garbage.

Here's the video of Boston explaining his knee injury.

No comments: