Season can't talk yet, but she's pretty good at sign language. I'm not positive who taught her this "loser" hand signal, but I'm pretty sure it a response to the Santa hat I forced onto her head.
I just want everyone to like me. Everyone. Even Doug Wright on KSL. I hate him and think his Movie Show is the gayest radio program in the world... but I still want him to like me.
Call me Doug. Let's hang out sometime.
6 comments:
That is too funny! What a great picture.
Oh my gosh, she is a doll!!! I love her, and the rest of you, so much!!
That must have been you taking the picture Cameron. She must be calling you a loser.
Kids learn that sign language pretty early on...
Keep her away from my kids - they already the "other" finger gesture and when to use it.
i just want to kiss her cheeks!
Post a Comment