Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad News

Betsy and I have suspected for quite some time now that there was something wrong with our boys. There have been a lot of sleepless nights over the last several years as Betsy and I have tried to figure out how to deal with our suspicions.

Our fears were confirmed today by a doctor via email. We sent him a photo of our boys and he replied with the words we've always been terrified of hearing... "Your kids are retarded."

Here's the photo we sent him:






16 comments:

B. said...

CAMERON?!!!

Maria said...

Wow Cameron. You are going to have a lot of explaining to do to your kids in the future.

Laura Lee said...

Your kids are adorable. Happy Birthday Tyton!

Lizz said...

Oh, they do take after you Cam!

Katie M. said...

HAHAHAHA!! This is a great pic :)

Spackman's said...

Happy Birthday Ty! We love you :) And don't listen to your dad you guys are the coolest kids ever :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that Ty is six years old! I remember when you were a teen tiny baby, Tyton. I love you so much! Happy Birthday!!!
Those kids are so cute, I can tell they are not retarded! Course, they are my grandkids, you know.
Love Grandma Tolton

Quela said...

That's awesome!!!

traci said...

your so rude!

Chris said...

rotflmao

Rachelle said...

only you would actually say that.

Just Me said...

I have to say that Betsy's comment cracks me up. Utterly adorable, that one.

Johnny Metropolis said...

I tried to tell you, but no you wait till some stranger who went to college for 7 years comes along to see the truth!

Tisk tisk.

The Adamsons said...

Whatever! Those boys are so freaking adorable!

LT said...

TIMMY!!!!

Brent Festge said...

Dude. You are hilarious. Seriously, I love this blog.