Thursday, April 3, 2008

Honey Oat

It's only been the last few years that I've really found myself involved in politics. I don't know if it's just something that happens when a person hits 25 or if there is something else that triggers it at different ages for different people. It's not very often that I find myself involved in political discussions and I think that's for the best. I judge people pretty harshly and I usually don't need much of a reason. I judge my friend John every time he orders a sandwich on white bread. Seriously, John... you have six choices of bread here and you're choosing WHITE? You're an idiot. I really do think those words... "You're an idiot". Sometimes I even say them. He doesn't care, though. Now I actually think he prefers Honey Oat and probably orders it when I'm not around, but chooses White when I'm standing behind him in line.

I also found myself in a discussion the other day with someone who I've known for years. For some reason the topic of the Death Penalty came up and I casually mentioned that Utah doesn't execute enough dirtbag savages. The next thing I know, this dude is rambling on about how "killing is never a solution for killing" and "yeah, well, could YOU pull the trigger?" and "studies show that execution isn't a deterrent for violence". You know. All the usual criminal-lover rhetoric. The funny thing is... I don't like that guy very much anymore.

The abortion, socialism, and Feed the Children topics are pretty one-sided... at least in Utah. But then I started talking to a co-worker about Global Warming and he actually thinks that An Inconvenient Truth is fact. Criminy.

It makes me wonder if people like me less when they find out how I feel about random political issues. Then I think, "Yeah, but do I really only want to be friends with people who agree with every single thing I do?" Of course not. I love arguing. What on earth would we talk about. "Man I love Honey Oat." "Me too." "And I hate Pugs." "That's crazy. So do I." That would be so lame.

Then... about 30 seconds ago... I thought, how many anti-death penalty, pro-pug, anti-Honey Oat, and Pro-Global Warming people are going to read this post and decide I'm not as cool as they thought I was? If they're like me, they'll never frequent my blog again. But maybe I'm changing. I still hang out with John.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Cameron, I don't think that we are going to be able to hang out anymore at family parties. You stay on your side of the room and I'll stay on mine. :) Traci

Cameron's Corner said...

It's because of the pug thing isn't it?

Johnny Metropolis said...

I can't believe that as I am sitting here, eating a sub on toasted white bread, having just read that another white man that should have gotten the death penalty and didn't, having also just pointed and laughed at an ugly little pug struggling to hobble down the street, that you are going to pretend like "an Inconvienent Truth" isn't FACT.

Open your mind Cameron, next thing you're going to tell me is that music stopped being made after Def Leppard. Hmmph.

Rachelle said...

it is fun to argue with you, but sometimes i get so upset about the things you say. like this pug thing. we cant all own mastiffs!!

Chris said...

Criminy Cameron- to Heck with all of them- there is no reason why we all cant pull the trigger! Everyone is just jealous that they cant be part of the death penalty experience. Get over yourselves- The death penalty just cleans our society! Think of it like, cleaning the toilet bowl- now do you understand? Those turds need to go somewhere!!! I'm voting for Cameron for President!
-Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi people!
free old and young lesbian clips free sex video clips of aishwarya-rai free sexy seducers porn clips
free nudist pagent clips
free sex 10 min video clips
free sex and gangbang movie clips
free sex clips 4 tube
free sex closeup video clip
free sex stream clip
free sex movies clips group
free sex clips with lesbians
free sex movie clip voyeur
free sex thumb clips

free sex clips arabic free sex clips dump free sex video clips and pics free sex clips movies free sex and the city clips

Anonymous said...

http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-porn-clips free old porn clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-pussy-clips free old pussy clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-woman-sex-clips free old woman sex clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-xxx-clips free old xxx clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-young-lesbian-movies free old young lesbian movies clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-oldfashioned-spanking free old-fashioned spanking clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-babe-clips free older babe clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-blow-job-clip free older blow job clip Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-fuck-porn-clips free older fuck porn clips Reptaccomma
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-women-video-clips free older women video clips Reptaccomma