One day in the recent past, my son was running around is his briefs... as usual. It looked like fun to be able to run around so careless and free, so I dug my only pair of briefs out of my bottom drawer and ran around for a little while with him. He wasn't as excited as I thought he'd be. Neither was my wife. And I was pretty cold. I don't know why he doesn't get cold. Seriously.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Skivs
One day in the recent past, my son was running around is his briefs... as usual. It looked like fun to be able to run around so careless and free, so I dug my only pair of briefs out of my bottom drawer and ran around for a little while with him. He wasn't as excited as I thought he'd be. Neither was my wife. And I was pretty cold. I don't know why he doesn't get cold. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment