This was so funny! I loved it. In one of the dance moves it looked like boston had boobies ha ha :) Merry Christmas! love, anita ps it wouldn't let me use my account so I did it uner anonymous
If you really want to make money doing film you would have to come up with a way to have your elf and your twilight selfs "wrestle" each other. Some dudes would really like it....
I laughed so hard everyone at work wondered what was going on at my desk. I loved the fact that Cam picked the picture of himself where he is screaming with his eyes open. And Season...oh Season. So cute doing those sexy funky moves at her age. Darling video you guys.
I just want everyone to like me. Everyone. Even Doug Wright on KSL. I hate him and think his Movie Show is the gayest radio program in the world... but I still want him to like me.
Call me Doug. Let's hang out sometime.
12 comments:
Cam, this takes a really long time to load, and it still hasn't finished yet, even though I've been on here for 4 minutes.
That sucks. It loaded really fast on my work computer and at home.
If anyone else has problems, I apologize. There's not much I can do about it, though. Sorry.
oh hot!!! lol
This was so funny! I loved it. In one of the dance moves it looked like boston had boobies ha ha :) Merry Christmas!
love, anita
ps it wouldn't let me use my account so I did it uner anonymous
Ok, it worked. I didn't know that your whole family could move like that!!
Oh man. Somehow elfing yourself NEVER gets old.
If you really want to make money doing film you would have to come up with a way to have your elf and your twilight selfs "wrestle" each other. Some dudes would really like it....
Those look like the same moves you use when you strip!
I'm sure its too late, but can you still be booked for holiday parties? (sorry buttars)
I laughed so hard everyone at work wondered what was going on at my desk. I loved the fact that Cam picked the picture of himself where he is screaming with his eyes open. And Season...oh Season. So cute doing those sexy funky moves at her age. Darling video you guys.
Love mom
that is great! :)
I hate you for making me watch that. You know I hate the gays, and that reminds me of the gays. And leprechauns.
Post a Comment