Friday, October 10, 2008

Big Girl

Season is almost 7 months old. It's so crazy. She's gotten so big. Lately she's been able to grip things in her hands and swing them around without letting go. I took a couple of photos of her holding her new favorite toy. Don't worry, though. It's a butter knife so it's completely safe. We'd never put our kids in danger by giving them a steak knife or anything.

Enjoy the photo's.


12 comments:

Spackman's said...

she is getting so big! I love her so much. I am glad it is just a butter knife jeeze :)

Unknown said...

Nothing better than a cute kid with a butter knife playing next to about a bajillion electrical sockets!

Laura Lee said...

what a sweetheart. I was gonna say, if (heaven forbid) child services ever needs to pay you a visit, push something up against that electrical socket.

Quela said...

What on EARTH do ou have plugged in over there???

Quela said...

I ment you, not "ou"

Quela said...

Ok, I meant meant, not "ment"

Sheesh, I'm strugglin'

Kristi said...

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that butter knives are completely safe as long as you're only putting the handle in your mouth and not the blade. Weird. She's so cute!

Rachelle said...

she looks so much like boston. darling.

Johnny Metropolis said...

Good saftey measures there... just make sure something is pluged into every single socket, that way there is nothing for her to poke the metal knife into.

James said...

Nah, she'll only make that mistake once. She'll learn.

Emily said...

She is adorable. She looks just like Betsy. The snowman we made was also destroyed, Logan and the neighbor boys couldn't let it be there, it had to be destroyed.

Anonymous said...

And John, if she doesn't learn, she'll end up with hair like Cam.