Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Windy Helmet Tongs

As I was downloading the photos off our camera today I noticed we seemed to be lacking on available memory on our memory stick. I couldn't figure it out since I had already downloaded all the photos. Then I realized there were a ton of videos that were stored on the camera. It's a pretty roundabout way to access them, but I finally transferred all the videos from the camera to my computer. I've included three of them for your viewing pleasure.

This first one is Tyton narrating the wind from the storm that swept through on Monday. This was his first video, but I think he did a pretty good job.



Boston got a helmet and pads for his birthday. This is him showing them off. In case you don't speak three-year-old... his first sentence is "This is my helmet!"



Betsy called me into the kitchen two nights ago and asked me to videotape the boys making Season laugh. They're dancing around with tongs and speaking gibberish at the top of their lungs. If you don't have kids and want to know what it's like, hook up all the available speakers in your house, turn up the volume as loud as it will go and then play the video on a loop for about 12 hours (except you, John, because doing that would probably make you cry).

12 comments:

Chris said...

GREAT VIDEOS!!!! I really like Ty's video. He must get his filming skills from you Cameron. Great job! Traci and I give it an A+ !!!

Lizz said...

I love Tyton's narration. I could totally see you doing something like that at his age!

Laura Lee said...

Boston is my favorite three year-old today. That was adorable.

Kristi said...

Any chance you'll be moving to Salt Lake? I'd really love to have your kids in my class at some point. Something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Those boys are awesome big brothers. It takes real men to act like lunatics just to get a cute girl to laugh :)

Rachelle said...

ya i agree the videos rock. Tyton was hilarious.

Just Me said...

Gosh, Cam. How in the world did you end up with the hot wife AND three of the most adorable kids?

Katie M. said...

This posting made me more baby/kid hungry than ever before. I'm not a cannibal, I don't want to actually EAT kids. I just want to have them!

Hopefully Troy doesn't see this comment, hee hee!

Quela said...

Just got a new camera and I'm now obsessed with the video feature! Love it. The windy narrative video is my fave.

Unknown said...

I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not about the comment on my blog but you got it right it's tylerjessicabelnap.blogspot.com

You probably just thought it was someone elses blog because of the hilarious posts, rest assure, it's the Belnap's blog.

By the way, although I don't have much memories of us kids playing together, Tyton's video is what I would imagine you to be like exactly, except with huge glasses...that I remember.

Spackman's said...

I miss you guys!! I love the videos :)

James said...

Boston looked close to testing out that helmet at the end.