Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tee Hee

When I was growing up, my dad had a lot of funny sayings that he thought were intelligent and original... but to his children, well... they were just ridiculous. Whenever we'd make fun of him for the things he'd say, he always say the same thing in rebuttal (which ended up turning into another avenue for mockery). While all of his offspring were laughing and making fun of him, he'd shake his head, sigh and say to himself "So easily entertained."

Those words popped into my head when I logged into my blog the other night and saw this:



I giggled silently to myself when I saw the Hit Counter number.

Hee Hee. "Boob". It really doesn't take much to entertain me.

5 comments:

Steph said...

All I can say about that is no wonder you and Maxim are BFFs.

Laura Lee said...

You have a keen eye, my friend. It makes me wonder how many things I fleetingly notice like that -- without sharing it.

LT said...

5318008 are awesome!

Heather said...

Only a man would notice that! You are too funny. Cute videos of your famiy by the way. And, I do speak three year old!

Just Me said...

Just wait until it's 55378008. Not so funny then, mister!